Offering local grants is one of the major activities of OASNP and is a visible reminder of your dues dollars at work.
The OASNP Public Relations Grant program is designed:
- To support local associations in developing projects that reinforce the professional image of members serving individuals with special needs and
- To enhance the image of education, work and life skills development for people with special needs.
- Additionally, the project should promote a positive image of your local association within your community and prominently display the name of the local on all materials.
- The amount of the local’s grant depends on the proposal but is limited to $250.
- The OASNP Executive Committee will review grant applications in late fall.
Download a list of successful Grant Ideas from Previous Winners
Public Relations Grant Requirements:
- Elect and send delegate(s) to the Fall and Spring OEA Representative Assemblies.
- Send at least one member to the annual OASNP conference.
- Submit an article and photo about your project to the OASNP Newsline.
- Submit a financial statement with receipts by September 30. Grant money must be used for the benefit of your local membership.
- Application must be submitted by an OASNP member.
Please submit questions on our Contact Us page.
Download an OASNP Grant Application.
Send grant applications to:
- Jené Wilson, OASNP Past Chairperson,
- 1004 Millridge Road, Highland Hts., OH 44143