OASNP ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2021
We Can Do Anything – Virtually!
The Ohio Association of Special Needs Professionals
- Annual Special Education Conference will be Saturday, February 27, 2021, on Zoom at 9:00 AM
- Join us for a Virtual Happy Hour
- Friday, February 26, 2021, 7:00-8:00
- The content of the conference will appeal to all OEA members involved in Special Education in Pre-K-12 Local Districts as well as County Boards of DD.
- Certificates of attendance will be sent at the conclusion of the conference.
- Register in advance for Friday and/or Saturday:
- The Conference Registration Link has been sent to all OASNP members. Please check your email or US Mail.
- Registration is required with no cost for OASNP members.
- Not yet a member? Download an OASNP Continuing Membership form, just add $10 to your OEA annual dues.
New Format – Same great information
Friday, February 26, 2021
- 7:00 – 8:00 Virtual Happy Hour
Saturday, February 27, 2021 – UPDATED
- 9:00 Welcome, Greetings, & Updates – Christina West, OASNP Chairperson
- 9:15 Listening Circle: Common Issues –
- Daria DeNoia, UniServ Education Policy & Practice Consultant
- 10:00 Kick-off FCPE Drive –
- Isabel Bozada-Jones, Political Advocacy Consultant
- 10:15 Legal Update – Kathy McKinley, OEA Plan Attorney
- 11:45 Legislative Update – Melissa Clark, OEA Lobbyist
- 12:45 Collaboration in Transition Planning –
- Sue Beck, Ohio Center for Autism & Low Incidence (OCALI)
- 2:00 OASNP Annual Meeting
- 2:45 Wrap-up – Stay-to-the-End Raffle
Christina West – firstname.lastname@example.org – 330-540-5959
Nikki Nadasky – email@example.com – 330-718-3827
Questions? Try our Contact Us page.
Download the OASNP Registration 2021 flyer.